Well, after a few days of ups and downs, the site is live again… sort of. I’ve moved over to MediaTemple hosting, and some things have broken in the move. I’ll be trying to fix them today, but don’t be surprised if things don’t always quite work as expected.
UPDATE: The site seems relatively stable, but it’s definitely being held together by duct tape and kite string. I think it’s going to be a few days (at least) before things are back to normal.
UPDATE #2: The site itself is in pretty good shape, most of my problems now are with WordPress (my blogging software) itself. I’m having strange bugs like, I can create pages, but I can’t delete pages. If I try to edit a post, I end up on a blank screen. I have a sneaky feeling that I may be doing a fresh install of WordPress soon, so the site will go down again while I do that. Once I get all of this straightened out, I’ll be writing up the entire process, what worked and what didn’t, and why I made certain decisions.