Buy Girl Scout Cookies Online!

By | March 12, 2006

Girl Scout Cookies

UPDATE (3/04/2009): I DON’T SELL GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! This post was written in March of 2006, and it talks about how I bought some cookies online. I don’t sell them. Please stop emailing me to buy cookies.

That’s right… it’s that time of year again… Cookie time!

I remember the good old days when Girl Scouts went door-to-door selling these yummy little treats. Unfortunately, they don’t do that anymore. And, since I work from home, the cookies often come and go without me ever getting a chance to buy some.

Fortunately, this year I noticed they are also selling them online, at least here in the Bay Area. I’m not sure if they are doing this everywhere, but if you live in the Bay Area, you can get your cookies here. If you live somewhere else, simply go here, to find a link to your local Girl Scout’s website.

I like Tagalongs, Thin Mints, and Do-si-dos.

16 Comments

Julia Whiteneck on March 23, 2006 at 8:13 am.

Hi!
Anyone anywhere can by cookies by mail order: call 1-800-33MINTS.
This is the Patriots’ Trail order line – we ship cookies any where in the world. We are the only council in the country with this kind of mail order cookie sale!

Tiffany on April 23, 2006 at 12:58 pm.

The 800 number is nice, but I live in Germany and miss my girl scout cookies. I just moved here. I cannot call 800 numbers from outside the US…. and I read on the official website girl scouts are prohibited from selling the cookies online….so please help me… plus I heard that the time of year is over from selling them….

Tiffany on October 25, 2007 at 12:39 pm.

Hello. I have been trying to find someone to buy girl scout cookies from i have been craving them and id really like to buy some and if anyone knows where i can get some please let me know.

Erika on October 25, 2008 at 10:32 am.

You can get them off of ebay. You can even buy them wholesale there. Hope this helps! GOD Bless! :)

Monica on December 30, 2008 at 10:03 am.

I am looking for girl scout cookies i looked on ebay can someone help me

Mae on February 10, 2009 at 4:33 pm.

I am blessed to live and work in rural America where Girl Scouts still sell door to door. Thank you for that! Rumor has it they are being delivered today.

Matt McGuire on February 10, 2009 at 5:54 pm.

We get our’s on Monday :) I can’t wait!!

Betty on February 24, 2009 at 12:28 pm.

Are there girl scout troops in Manhattan, NY that sell cookies?

Sam on March 23, 2009 at 1:00 pm.

omg can i have some simoas i love them

latisha on April 29, 2009 at 9:53 am.

the lemon cookie last year were beter i think

jp on June 14, 2009 at 2:22 am.

This sucks haven’t been able to find girl scout cookies in Las Vegas, My bad luck! They need to make them more available to the public!

Dre on February 11, 2010 at 1:31 pm.

If anyone is interesting in buying any cookies my girls are selling right now, you can email me at babylp13@yahoo.com

crystal on January 8, 2011 at 2:37 pm.

my girls are selling cookies now anyone want to buy some e-mail me at hottmother4@aol.com we live in texas

Wendy on February 18, 2011 at 12:07 pm.

My daughter is selling cookies now…email me at disneycorner@gmail.com. Will ship if you are not local….I am in Florida.

mirian on March 18, 2012 at 4:20 pm.

i have been tring to buy the coccunt cookies but i dont fing them anywhere. where can i buy them. i am desprete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave Your Comment

Your email will not be published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.